Thank you for purchasing an Alicja Kwade NFT from KÖNIG GALERIE. We have compiled a guide detailing each step on how to claim your NFT on Verisart. You will receive an order confirmation via email from KÖNIG GALERIE (check spam), followed by an email by Verisart with instructions on how to mint your NFT.
- You will need a MetaMask wallet to store your NFT. If you have a MetaMask wallet, simply follow the steps below.
- If you do not have a MetaMask wallet, please install the MetaMask Wallet on your mobile from the App Store.
- When creating a MetaMask wallet you will get a secret phrase. Do NOT share this phrase with others! These words can be used to steal all your accounts. You cannot edit or change your secret recovery phrase. DO NOT keep this phrase on a digital device (do not take a picture of it)! Write it down on a piece of paper and keep it in a safe place.
- Once installed, follow the prompts in MetaMask to set up a new wallet (see screenshots below), or import an existing one if you already have MetaMask.
- Once your MetaMask Wallet is installed, navigate to the NFT Dashboard by clicking the CLAIM NFT button in the email you received from KÖNIG GALERIE. The email should read “Claim Your NFT.” You can also click on My Account once successfully logged in on koeniggalerie.com
- You will see NFT DASHBOARD at the top of your screen. Click on CLAIM.
- Click the “CONNECT” button to connect your wallet. If you already have a wallet connected, these prompts will not appear.
- Under “CONFIRM CLAIM” click the “CLAIM” button. This make take a few minutes. Once the “CLAIMED” status appears, you are finished.
VIEW YOUR NFTS IN THE METAMASK APP
Click the NFT tab in the mobile version of MetaMask and follow the screenshots below to change your MetaMask settings to “Autodetect NFTs”.
GET ACCESS TO YOUR UNLOCKABLE CONTENT
- Download the PDF with the "View Coa" button in your Verisart Mail.
- Sign up for a free Verisart collector account with your wallet & email address
- PDF opens automatically.
- You can now print out your PDF.